Product & General Info
Product & General Info
How To Take Care Of My Jewellery?
SPECIAL CARE FOR GOLD AND SILVER PERSONALISED JEWELLERY
We recommend giving your gold or silver jewellery a quick clean at the end of the day, using a soft cleaning cloth to remove any fingerprints or oils that may have accumulated from normal wear.
Once a week, we recommend a deeper clean. All you need is water and liquid soap.
- Mix 1/2 cup of warm water with a few squirts of mild liquid soap
- Let your jewellery soak for three minutes
- Remove your items and rinse with clean water
- Allow the jewellery to dry
- That’s it!
Sterling silver jewellery deserves extra special care, so for these precious items we recommend a silver polish. You can purchase a quality silver cream at most jewellery stores, drug stores and even supermarkets.
SIMPLE TIPS TO KEEP THE SHINE
1. Make up your face, then add jewelry
Just like you get dressed and then add your accessories, we recommend applying your makeup first. Some cosmetics, particularly creams, lotions and hair products have chemicals in them that can tarnish your jewelry. Add your special piece of jewelry after you’ve gotten dressed and styled yourself to keep it shiny.
2. Polish with dry cloth
To make sure your handmade jewelry stays bright and shiny, use dry cloth to polish it on monthly basis. This is the best way how to avoid varnishing.
3. Pools & Jewelry do not mix
Each person, during the summer season, love a refreshing dip in the swimming pool due to the heat and the sweating,But pools and jacuzzis are full of chlorine, which can discolor your jewelry if exposed too long. So play it safe: When you’re stripping down into your bathing suit, take your jewelry off, too.
4. No jewelry in the tub, instead rub a dub dub
The shampoos and the soaps that you use for your body might be a great idea to use on the jewelry to have them smelling fresh and squeaky clean in no time. But that would create a bad hole in your pocket as the personalized jewelry can get spoiled due to the chemicals that are in the shampoos and the soaps.
5. Store it safely
Properly storing your jewelry will do wonders for keeping it looking new. Keep your customized jewelry in a box. A jewelry box with a soft felt lining is a great idea, but you can even line a simple shoebox with fabric to keep your items nestled and safe.
CARING FOR YOUR SILVER AND GOLD PERSONALIZED JEWELRY
It is obvious that all the jewelry would one day eventually tarnish, but for them to have the most extended life before they do depends entirely on you. It depends on how careful you are and how properly you take care of them.
When you take your gold or silver jewelry off at night, give it a gentle wipe down with a soft cloth. This will remove any dirt, oil, and fingerprints that get on your jewelry during the day. You’ll want to give your jewelry a more thorough clean once a week by mixing up a solution of warm water and a few drops of mild liquid soap in a small cup or bowl. Let your jewelry soak in the cleaning solution for about 3 minutes before rinsing it with clean water and letting it dry.
There are specific ways to clean each metal, and they are all different from one another.The sterling silver personalized jewelry deserves an extra and special care. We recommend using a silver polishing cream on your Sterling Silver jewelry. You can purchase this special silver cleaner from most jewelry stores and pharmacies.
Is It Possible To Change The Order Of The Engravings For The 3D Bar Necklace?
Yes! All you need to do is leave a clear comment in your shopping cart during checkout.
The right and left placing is the position when the 3D Bar Necklace is not on you.
How Do I Place an Order?
Placing an order on our website is very intuitive.
- Browse our product catalog to find jewellery styles that you’d like to personalise.
- Look for useful information on the product page for each item, such as price, character limit and dimensions, as well as a right-hand menu that guides you in finalizing your personalization.
- Fill out separate boxes for each feature you personalise, including material, inscription (please note character limits), birthstone and chain length.
- Click ADD TO CART when you’re ready to confirm your order details and proceed to checkout.
- Enter your Promo Code (if you have one) to redeem the discount.
- Click on CONTINUE CHECKOUT to proceed with entering your contact details, and then payment and shipping information.
Once completed you’ll be redirected to a confirmation page that your order is being sent to production. You’ll also receive confirmation by email with full order details and shipping information.
GET PERSONALISING TODAY!